Peak combines the certifications and expertise necessary for faultless protection in the mountains.
Designed for skiers and snowboarders who practice off the beaten track on challenging terrain where gear has to be perfectly adapted to risk and effort, both going up and down.
Julbo has every point covered with a helmet that's lightweight (360 g without the ear pads), ventilated and dual-standard (EN1077 and ASTM F2040 for skiing and EN 12492 for mountaineering) without compromising on comfort or style. The perfect companion when aiming for the peaks.
- In-mold shell: Ultra-light EPS injection-moulded shell covered with a layer of polycarbonate(thickness: 0.3 mm). The EPS shell absorbs and distributes impact, while the polycarbonate cover protects the EPS and provides scratch resistance. Standard: EN1077.
- Double certification: Helmet combining EN1077 Skiing and EN12492 Mountaineering standards
- Half shell: Helmet fitted with flexible ear pads
- Removable ear pads: The ear pads can be removed
- Magnetic closure: The helmet strap is easily closed thanks to a magnetic clip
- Air Flow: All our helmets are ventilated with strategically placed vents and a special mesh to evacuate perspiration.
- Adjustable fit: A fit that can be accurately adjusted.
- Headlamp attachment: Front clip for a headlamp
- Strap attachment: Fastening at the back of the helmet to attach the goggle strap and hold it in place.